CVS stores near me in Ukiah, CA
155 S ORCHARD AVE
UKIAH, CA, 95482
Ukiah, California Pharmacies
You will find 2 CVS pharmacies in the Ukiah area, making it a snap to purchase your medication. Vacationers packing up before going to the airport, and Ukiah natives all can get their prescription drugs nearby. Check the hours at your local pharmacy to find out when you can stop by to get the medicine you need. The nearby CVS in Ukiah provides an easy way to get your prescription.
Your Local Pharmacy in Ukiah
No matter what you do, we help you get what you need to get through the day. In Ukiah, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are taking it all in. Finding the best pharmacy in Ukiah does more than give you somewhere to get a new prescription from Adventist Health hospital; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items needed to get through the day or make your next trip successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Ukiah Services
Ukiah CVS pharmacies are open to meet the needs of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South Orchard Avenue location help our patients find prescription drugs in Ukiah at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes like prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Ukiah (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Ukiah.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find prescription drugs and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Ukiah, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Ukiah, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Ukiah, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Ukiah, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Ukiah, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Ukiah, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Ukiah, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Ukiah, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Ukiah, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Ukiah!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Ukiah, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.