CVS stores near me in Vacaville, CA
191 DEPOT ST.
VACAVILLE, CA, 95688
625 ELMIRA RD
VACAVILLE, CA, 95687
3000 HARBISON DR
VACAVILLE, CA, 95687
Pharmacies in Vacaville, California
Vacaville residents, from homebodies content to stay home to vacationers packing for their next trip, all can get their prescription medication nearby. There are 12 Vacaville area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you seek. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Vacaville, like when you're catching a red-eye, you will be glad to know CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you'll find 3 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're trying to save time and would rather not go inside.
Your Vacaville Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you the things you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Vacaville, where there is so much to do, and you have to be ready and to have a carefree day. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Vacaville is the place to go for filling a prescription order after being released from NorthBay VacaValley Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Vacaville CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Vacaville are here to meet the demands of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Elmira Road store help our patients find prescription drugs in Vacaville at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Vacaville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Vacaville.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Vacaville, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Vacaville, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Vacaville, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Vacaville, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Vacaville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Vacaville, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Vacaville, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Vacaville, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Vacaville, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Vacaville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Vacaville, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.