CVS stores near me in Valencia, CA
24425 MAGIC MOUNTAIN PKWY
VALENCIA, CA, 91355
Pharmacies in Valencia, California
Since there are 40 CVS pharmacies in the Valencia area, there's a good chance you will have one close by. Whether you're packing your bags for a fun trip, a student on campus at California Institute Of The Arts, or a local just living the Valencia life, you have to have your prescription drugs, and CVS can help you access them. There are times when you suddenly need more of your meds in the middle of the night. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to learn CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near Valencia. Additionally, you can find 13 drive-thru drugstores in the city on the occasions when you do not have time to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Valencia
There are several choices if you're looking for something to do in Valencia, such as catching a game at Outdoor Basketball Courts. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Valencia is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Valencia Services
CVS pharmacies in Valencia are dedicated to meeting the needs of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Seco Canyon Road store help our patients find medication in Valencia at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Valencia (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Valencia offer everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Valencia, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Valencia, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Valencia, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Valencia, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Valencia, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Valencia, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Valencia, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Valencia, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Valencia, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Valencia!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Valencia, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.