CVS stores near me in Vallejo, CA
3678 SONOMA BLVD
VALLEJO, CA, 94590
1193 ADMIRAL CALLAGHAN LANE
VALLEJO, CA, 94591
Vallejo, California Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Vallejo area. In fact, there are 25 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before beginning another semester at Touro University California or packing up before a long-awaited getaway, we've got you covered. When you booked a red-eye, and have to refill your medication as part of your last-second packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Vallejo is what you'll need. In addition to the 2 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 8 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to park your car and go in the store.
Your Vallejo Pharmacy
There's plenty to do in Vallejo, including cheering on your team at Dolphin Harbor. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what comes your way. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Vallejo does more than give you somewhere to get a new prescription from Kaiser Permanente Medical Center; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items required to get through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Vallejo
CVS pharmacies in Vallejo are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Plaza Drive location help you find prescription drugs in Vallejo at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Vallejo (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Vallejo offer everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Vallejo, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Vallejo, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Vallejo, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Vallejo, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Vallejo, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Vallejo, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Vallejo, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Vallejo, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Vallejo, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Vallejo!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Vallejo, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.