CVS stores near me in Weaverville, CA
1595 MAIN ST.
WEAVERVILLE, CA, 96093
Weaverville, California Pharmacies
The South Main Street CVS has a pharmacy and is easily accessible in the center of Weaverville. Vacationers preparing for their next vacation, and locals in need of ongoing support, all have their prescription medication demands taken care of. If you're in a hurry and can't waste the time to park your car and go inside to shop, make your way to a drive-thru pharmacy near Weaverville. Check store hours and keep an eye out for 24-hour pharmacies near town to help you get your prescription filled any time of day, like when you're catching a late flight.
Your Weaverville Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get the things you need. This is extra important in Weaverville, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are out and about. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Weaverville, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Trinity Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Weaverville Services
CVS pharmacies in Weaverville are open to meet the needs of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Weaverville at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South Main Street location. Develop a customized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes like prescription refills, prescription delivery in Weaverville (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Weaverville provide everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Weaverville, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Weaverville, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Weaverville, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Weaverville, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Weaverville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Weaverville, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Weaverville, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Weaverville, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Weaverville, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Weaverville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Weaverville, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.