CVS stores near me in West Sacramento, CA
2005 TOWN CENTER PLZ
WEST SACRAMENTO, CA, 95691
West Sacramento, California Pharmacies
You will find 43 CVS pharmacies in the West Sacramento area, which makes it easy to find your medication. College students living on-campus at California State University-Sacramento, globetrotters packing up before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can buy their medication without having to go too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near West Sacramento is your only choice, such as when you have to catch a red-eye out of Sacramento International. Fortunately, you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you end up being in such a hurry that you would rather not leave your car to go inside. In such instances, the 12 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in West Sacramento
There is plenty to do in West Sacramento, such as cheering on your team at Sutter Health Park. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps get you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in West Sacramento not only provides the ability to fill a new prescription from Sutter Medical Center; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items required to get through your day or make your next trip successful.
West Sacramento CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in West Sacramento are happy to provide services to meet the demands of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West El Camino Avenue store help you find medication in West Sacramento at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer medication delivery in West Sacramento (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near West Sacramento provide ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy West Sacramento, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in West Sacramento, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in West Sacramento, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in West Sacramento, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in West Sacramento, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in West Sacramento, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in West Sacramento, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in West Sacramento, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in West Sacramento, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in West Sacramento!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in West Sacramento, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.