CVS stores near me in Winchester, CA
30736 BENTON RD.
WINCHESTER, CA, 92596
Pharmacies in Winchester, California
Winchester residents, from homebodies content to relax at home to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs locally. There are 32 CVS pharmacies in the Winchester area to help provide the medicinal care you need. If you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Winchester, such as when you have to catch a red-eye, you will be pleased to know you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you'll find 14 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a hurry and don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Winchester
There is a lot to do in Winchester, like enjoying a day of having fun at DropZone Waterpark or catching a game at Hemet Municipal Shuffleboard Club. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, no matter what happens. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Winchester, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Physicians For Healthy Hospitals Menifee Valley Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Winchester
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Winchester are pleased to offer the following services to meet the demands of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Winchester at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the W Florida Ave location. Create an individualized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes like prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Winchester (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Winchester.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Winchester, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Winchester, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Winchester, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Winchester, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Winchester, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Winchester, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Winchester, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Winchester, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Winchester, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Winchester!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Winchester, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.