CVS stores near me in Brighton, CO
2171 PRAIRIE CENTER PKWY
BRIGHTON, CO, 80601
Brighton, Colorado Pharmacies
There are 15 CVS pharmacies in the Brighton area, making it a snap for residents to buy their medication. Vacationers packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can buy their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There are sure to be days when you are rushing somewhere and can't get out of the car. Fortunately, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near Brighton in the city so you can refill your prescription as quickly and easily.
Your Brighton Pharmacy
No matter what you do, we help you get what you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Brighton, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Brighton is where to go for prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Brighton
CVS pharmacies in Brighton are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Brighton at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Prairie Center Pkwy location. Create an individualized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Brighton (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Brighton offer everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Brighton, CO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Brighton, CO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Brighton, CO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Brighton, CO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Brighton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Brighton, CO?
For pharmacy delivery in Brighton, Colorado, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Colorado offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Brighton, CO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Colorado. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Brighton, CO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Brighton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Brighton, CO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.