CVS stores near me in Colorado Springs, CO
3475 NORTH ACADEMY BLVD.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, 80917
455 NORTH CIRCLE DR
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, 80909
7353 RANGEWOOD DRIVE
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, 80918
5240 N ACADEMY BLVD
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, 80918
3810 BLOOMINGTON ST
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, 80922
9670 PROMINENT PT
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, 80924
Pharmacies in Colorado Springs, Colorado
You can shop at 6 CVS pharmacies in the Colorado Springs area, which makes it easy to purchase your medication. College students preparing to move in for a new year at Colorado College, vacationers packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can buy their medication without traveling too far. There will occasionally be days when you're in a hurry and can't run into the store. Thankfully, you can find 3 drive thru pharmacies in Colorado Springs in the area so you can get your meds as fast as they can.
Your Colorado Springs Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you the things you need. This is extra important in Colorado Springs, where there is a lot to doósuch as spending the day having fun at Community Splash Park. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Colorado Springs, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Colorado Springs, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Colorado Springs
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. Our pharmacies in Colorado Springs are pleased to provide the following services to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Colorado Springs at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists. Develop a customized plan with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Get your refills at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer medication delivery in Colorado Springs (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Colorado Springs.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items and prescription drugs at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Colorado Springs, CO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Colorado Springs, CO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Colorado Springs, CO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Colorado Springs, CO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Colorado Springs, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Colorado Springs, CO?
For pharmacy delivery in Colorado Springs, Colorado, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Colorado offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Colorado Springs, CO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Colorado. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Colorado Springs, CO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Colorado Springs!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Colorado Springs, CO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.