CVS stores near me in Glenwood Springs, CO
110 W MEADOWS DR
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO, 81601
Pharmacies in Glenwood Springs, Colorado
There is a pharmacy at the W Meadows Dr CVS, which is conveniently situated in the center of Glenwood Springs. So whether you are in need of getting your medication before a big getaway or because you're in need of a refill, we've got you taken care of. If you're pressed for time and can't waste the time to park your car and go inside to browse, go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Glenwood Springs. Check pharmacy hours and keep an eye out for 24-hour pharmacies near town to meet your late-night needs, such as when you're catching a red-eye.
Your Glenwood Springs Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get the things you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Glenwood Springs, where there is so much to doólike enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. The best pharmacy helps you get the items you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Glenwood Springs is where to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to Valley View Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Glenwood Springs
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Glenwood Springs are glad to offer the following services to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the W Meadows Dr location help you find prescription drugs in Glenwood Springs at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes like prescription delivery in Glenwood Springs (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Glenwood Springs offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Glenwood Springs, CO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Glenwood Springs, CO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Glenwood Springs, CO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Glenwood Springs, CO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Glenwood Springs, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Glenwood Springs, CO?
For pharmacy delivery in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Colorado offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Glenwood Springs, CO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Colorado. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Glenwood Springs, CO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Glenwood Springs!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Glenwood Springs, CO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.