CVS stores near me in Grand Junction, CO
2424 HIGHWAY 6 AND 50
GRAND JUNCTION, CO, 81505
Pharmacies in Grand Junction, Colorado
If you are in search of a prescription refill in Grand Junction, look no further. The Highway 6 and 50 CVS has a pharmacy that will happily meet your needs. With a central location, the pharmacy can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to students living on campus at Colorado Mesa University, travelers heading off on their next adventure, and more. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Grand Junction, such as when you're trying to make a red-eye out of Walker or have a late-night emergency. Every now and then, you might be in too much of a to park your car and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Check out the details of the Highway 6 and 50 CVS to find out what amenities it provides.
Your Grand Junction Pharmacy
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of having fun at Bananas Fun Park, cheering on your team at CMU Softball Field, or taking in Colorado National Monument, there is a lot to do in Grand Junction. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what you do. The best pharmacy helps you find the things you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Grand Junction is where to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Shape Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Grand Junction
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Grand Junction are glad to provide services to meet the demands of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Highway 6 and 50 location help you get rapid refills in Grand Junction at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Grand Junction (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Grand Junction.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy for prescription medication as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Grand Junction, CO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Grand Junction, CO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Grand Junction, CO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Grand Junction, CO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Grand Junction, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Grand Junction, CO?
For pharmacy delivery in Grand Junction, Colorado, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Colorado offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Grand Junction, CO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Colorado. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Grand Junction, CO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Grand Junction!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Grand Junction, CO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.