CVS stores near me in Highlands Ranch, CO
1950 E COUNTY LINE RD
HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO, 80126
1265 SGT JON STILES DR
HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO, 80129
Pharmacies in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
The Highlands Ranch area has 28 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to buy the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to refill prescriptions prior to heading off to Denver Seminary, globetrotters packing for an upcoming adventure and residents in need of ongoing support can all get their prescription medication requirements taken care of. There are times when, for whatever reason, you find yourself short on time and do not have time to get out of the car. Fortunately, there are 4 drive thru pharmacies in Highlands Ranch in the city so you can get your meds and get back on the road fast.
Your Highlands Ranch Pharmacy
There are many possibilities for things to do in Highlands Ranch, including cheering on your team at Shea Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what comes your way. Finding the best pharmacy in Highlands Ranch not only provides the ability to pick up a new prescription from Littleton Pediatric Medical Center; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items you require to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Highlands Ranch Services
Highlands Ranch CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Sgt Jon Stiles Dr store help our patients get rapid refills in Highlands Ranch at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in Highlands Ranch (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Highlands Ranch.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription medication or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Highlands Ranch, CO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Highlands Ranch, CO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Highlands Ranch, CO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Highlands Ranch, CO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Highlands Ranch, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Highlands Ranch, CO?
For pharmacy delivery in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Colorado offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Highlands Ranch, CO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Colorado. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Highlands Ranch, CO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Highlands Ranch!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Highlands Ranch, CO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.