CVS stores near me in Littleton, CO
9936 WEST BOWLES AVENUE
LITTLETON, CO, 80123
9390 W CROSS DR
LITTLETON, CO, 80123
Littleton, Colorado Pharmacies
You can shop at 29 CVS pharmacies in the Littleton area, making it easy for members of the community to get their medication. Students preparing to move in for another semester at Denver Seminary, globetrotters packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can buy their prescription drugs nearby. There will sometimes be days when you are pressed for time and can't take the time to park your car. Fortunately, there are 4 drive thru pharmacies in Littleton in the city so you can get your medication as quickly and conveniently.
Your Local Pharmacy in Littleton
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get what you need. In Littleton, this is especially important because there is a lot to doósuch as enjoying a day of having fun at Pirates Cove Water Park. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Littleton, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Littleton Adventist Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you require.
Littleton CVS Pharmacies Services
Littleton CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical demands of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the E County Line Rd location help our patients get rapid refills in Littleton at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription delivery in Littleton (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Littleton.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy for over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Littleton, CO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Littleton, CO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Littleton, CO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Littleton, CO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Littleton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Littleton, CO?
For pharmacy delivery in Littleton, Colorado, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Colorado offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Littleton, CO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Colorado. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Littleton, CO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Littleton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Littleton, CO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.