CVS stores near me in Longmont, CO
551 S HOVER RD
LONGMONT, CO, 80501
Pharmacies in Longmont, Colorado
There are 7 CVS pharmacies in the Longmont area, making it simple for members of the community to buy their prescription medication. Travelers packing up before leaving town, and Longmont natives all can get their medication nearby. Check the hours at your nearby Longmont pharmacy to find out when you can get your much-needed refills. Your local CVS in Longmont provides a simple way to get your meds.
Your Local Pharmacy in Longmont
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Longmont, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're making the most of your day. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Longmont, you are looking for one that offers prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you require.
Longmont CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Longmont are glad to offer the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Longmont at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the S Hover Rd location. Set up a personalized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Get your refills in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with managing prescription delivery in Longmont (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Longmont provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items or prescription meds at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Longmont, CO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Longmont, CO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Longmont, CO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Longmont, CO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Longmont, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Longmont, CO?
For pharmacy delivery in Longmont, Colorado, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Colorado offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Longmont, CO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Colorado. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Longmont, CO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Longmont!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Longmont, CO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.