CVS stores near me in Montrose, CO
3530 WOLVERINE DR
MONTROSE, CO, 81401
Pharmacies in Montrose, Colorado
There is a pharmacy at the Wolverine Dr CVS, which is conveniently located in the heart of Montrose. Globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, and locals who require regular support, can all get their prescription medication demands met. If you're in a hurry and can't get out of your car and go into the store, make your way to a drive-thru pharmacy near Montrose. Look at store hours and keep an eye out for 24-hour pharmacies near town to meet your late-night needs, such as when you're catching a red-eye out of Montrose Regional.
Your Local Pharmacy in Montrose
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you need. In Montrose, this is extra important because there is so much to doólike taking in Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Montrose is where to go for picking up a new prescription after being released from Montrose Memorial Hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Montrose
Montrose CVS pharmacies are open to meet the needs of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Montrose at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Wolverine Dr location. Develop an individualized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through managing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Montrose (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Montrose.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Montrose, CO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Montrose, CO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Montrose, CO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Montrose, CO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Montrose, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Montrose, CO?
For pharmacy delivery in Montrose, Colorado, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Colorado offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Montrose, CO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Colorado. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Montrose, CO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Montrose!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Montrose, CO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.