CVS stores near me in Pueblo, CO
3300 DILLON DR.
PUEBLO, CO, 81008
Pharmacies in Pueblo, Colorado
There is a pharmacy at the CVS Pharmacy CVS, which is easily accessible in the center of Pueblo. So whether you're a student getting your medication a student filling your prescription prior to heading off to Colorado State University-Pueblo or a traveler getting ready for an upcoming journey, we've got you taken care of. If you're short on time and can't look for parking and go into the store, make your way to a drive-thru pharmacy near Pueblo. Look at store hours and keep an eye out for 24-hour pharmacies near town to help you get your medication any time of day, like when you've have a ticket for a late flight out of Pueblo Memorial.
Your Local Pharmacy in Pueblo
Whether you decide to spend the day having fun at Whitewater Park or catching a game at Galarraga Field, there is a lot to do in Pueblo. CVS helps you get ready for your day, whatever happens. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Pueblo is where to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Parkview Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Pueblo CVS Pharmacies Services
Pueblo CVS pharmacies are open to meet the demands of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Pueblo at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists. Create an individualized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes such as prescription refills, prescription delivery in Pueblo (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Pueblo.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Pueblo, CO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Pueblo, CO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Pueblo, CO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Pueblo, CO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Pueblo, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Pueblo, CO?
For pharmacy delivery in Pueblo, Colorado, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Colorado offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Pueblo, CO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Colorado. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Pueblo, CO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Pueblo!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Pueblo, CO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.