CVS stores near me in Thornton, CO
1001 E 120TH AVE
THORNTON, CO, 80233
Thornton, Colorado Pharmacies
Thornton citizens, from college students at Regis University to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all can get their medication refills locally. There are 26 Thornton area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. There will occasionally be days when you are short on time and can't get out of the car. Fortunately, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Thornton in the area to help you get your meds as fast as they can.
Your Thornton Pharmacy
There is a lot to do in Thornton, such as cheering on your team at Five Star Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, no matter what comes your way. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Thornton, you need one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Thornton
CVS pharmacies in Thornton are here to meet the medical requirements of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the E 120th Ave store help you get rapid refills in Thornton at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Thornton (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Thornton.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to get everyday items and prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Thornton, CO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Thornton, CO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Thornton, CO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Thornton, CO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Thornton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Thornton, CO?
For pharmacy delivery in Thornton, Colorado, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Colorado offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Thornton, CO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Colorado. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Thornton, CO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Thornton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Thornton, CO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.