CVS stores near me in Westminster, CO
10445 REED ST
WESTMINSTER, CO, 80021
14451 ORCHARD PKWY
WESTMINSTER, CO, 80023
Pharmacies in Westminster, Colorado
There are 28 CVS pharmacies in the Westminster area, making it simple to buy your prescription drugs. College students preparing to move in for another year at Regis University, vacationers getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and Westminster natives all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. There are sure to be times when you are in a hurry and can't run into the store. Fortunately, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Westminster in the area to help you refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Westminster
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you need. This is especially important in Westminster, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are enjoying the local attractions. Finding the best pharmacy in Westminster does more than give you somewhere to fill new orders from Lutheran Medical Center; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items needed to make it through the day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Westminster Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. Our pharmacies in Westminster are happy to provide services to meet the demands of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Wadsworth Blvd location help you find medication in Westminster at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Westminster (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Westminster.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Get everyday items and prescription meds at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Westminster, CO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Westminster, CO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Westminster, CO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Westminster, CO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Westminster, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Westminster, CO?
For pharmacy delivery in Westminster, Colorado, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Colorado offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Westminster, CO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Colorado. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Westminster, CO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Westminster!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Westminster, CO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.