CVS stores near me in Wheat Ridge, CO
5071 KIPLING ST
WHEAT RIDGE, CO, 80033
Pharmacies in Wheat Ridge, Colorado
The Wheat Ridge area has 27 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to get the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to moving into housing at Rocky Mountain College Of Art And Design, travelers preparing for an upcoming vacation and locals who require ongoing care can all get their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. Sometimes, for whatever reason, you find yourself in a hurry and do not have time to get out of your car. Fortunately, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Wheat Ridge in the area so you can get your medication and get back to everything else you have planned.
Your Local Pharmacy in Wheat Ridge
In Wheat Ridge, there is a lot to do, like enjoying a day of having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park or cheering on your team at Golden Goal Sports Complex. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Wheat Ridge is where to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Lutheran Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Wheat Ridge Services
CVS pharmacies in Wheat Ridge are here to meet the medical needs of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Kipling St store help you get rapid refills in Wheat Ridge at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Wheat Ridge (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Wheat Ridge.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds and over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Wheat Ridge, CO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Wheat Ridge, CO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Wheat Ridge, CO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Wheat Ridge, CO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Wheat Ridge, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Wheat Ridge, CO?
For pharmacy delivery in Wheat Ridge, Colorado, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Colorado offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Wheat Ridge, CO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Colorado. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Wheat Ridge, CO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Wheat Ridge!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Wheat Ridge, CO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.