CVS stores near me in Brooklyn, CT
542 PROVIDENCE RD.
BROOKLYN, CT, 06234
Pharmacies in Brooklyn, Connecticut
There are 12 in the Brooklyn area, so you're likely to have one close to home. Whether you're packing your bags for a big tripor a local just living the Brooklyn life, you have to have your prescription medication, and your neighborhood CVS can help get them to you. Emergencies do not happen exclusively during business hours. When this occurs, you'll be relieved to discover CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near Brooklyn. Additionally, you will find 9 drive-thru locations near the area in case you do not want to look for parking.
Your Brooklyn Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you need. In Brooklyn, this is extra important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are out and about. The best pharmacy helps you get what you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Brooklyn is where to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Hope Zionsville Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Brooklyn
CVS pharmacies in Brooklyn are dedicated to meeting the medical demands of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Brooklyn at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Providence Road location. Set up a personalized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Buy your meds at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Brooklyn (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Brooklyn.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription drugs as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Brooklyn, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Brooklyn, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Brooklyn, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Brooklyn, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Brooklyn, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Brooklyn, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Brooklyn, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Brooklyn, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Brooklyn, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Brooklyn!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Brooklyn, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.