CVS stores near me in Burlington, CT
292 SPIELMAN HWY.
BURLINGTON, CT, 06013
Pharmacies in Burlington, Connecticut
You can shop at 67 CVS pharmacies in the Burlington area, which makes it simple for residents to purchase their prescription medication. Globetrotters packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can find their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Burlington is your only option, like when you have to catch a red-eye. Fortunately, you can find 10 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, you end up being in such a hurry that you would rather not take the time to find a parking space. In such circumstances, the 45 drive-thru locations near the area will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Burlington
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you what you need. In Burlington, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you have to be ready to deal with what life throws at you and to truly enjoy your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Burlington is the place to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Fresenius Medical Care at Bristol Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Burlington Services
Burlington CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Spielman Highway location help our patients find prescription drugs in Burlington at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Burlington (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Burlington offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to find everyday items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Burlington, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Burlington, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Burlington, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Burlington, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Burlington, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Burlington, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Burlington, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Burlington, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Burlington, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Burlington!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Burlington, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.