CVS stores near me in Colchester, CT
119 S. MAIN ST.
COLCHESTER, CT, 06415
Colchester, Connecticut Pharmacies
The Colchester area has 29 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the medicine you're looking for in any part of town. Globetrotters preparing for their next trip and residents who require ongoing care can all get their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. Sometimes you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Colchester, such as when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, there are 5 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, if you are in a hurry and don't want to take the time to park, the 25 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Colchester
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get the things you need to get through the day. In Colchester, this is extra important because there is so much to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Copper Creek Mini Golf at Nature's Art Village to relaxing at Jimmy Ledges. Finding the best pharmacy in Colchester allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to get through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Colchester
CVS pharmacies in Colchester are committed to meeting the medical needs of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Colchester at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Main Street location. Develop a customized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer medication delivery in Colchester (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Colchester.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to get prescription drugs or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Colchester, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Colchester, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Colchester, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Colchester, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Colchester, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Colchester, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Colchester, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Colchester, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Colchester, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Colchester!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Colchester, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.