CVS stores near me in Cromwell, CT
72 BERLIN RD.
CROMWELL, CT, 06416
Pharmacies in Cromwell, Connecticut
Cromwell residents, from students at Wesleyan University to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication locally. There are 72 Cromwell area CVS pharmacies to help you get the medicinal care you seek. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Cromwell, such as when you booked a late flight, you will be pleased to know you can find 12 24-hour pharmacies near town. You'll also find 50 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're in a rush and don't want to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Cromwell
There's plenty to do in Cromwell, such as cheering on your team at Corwin Football Field. No matter what adventures are in store, CVS helps get you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Cromwell does more than provide somewhere to pick up new prescriptions from Rocky Hill Medical Center; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items needed to get through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Cromwell Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. services to meet the demands of every local, including are available at our Cromwell pharmacies to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Cromwell at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Berlin Road location. Develop an individualized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Get your refills in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through managing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Cromwell (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Cromwell provide ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Get prescription medication as well as everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Cromwell, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cromwell, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cromwell, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cromwell, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cromwell, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cromwell, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Cromwell, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cromwell, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cromwell, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cromwell!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cromwell, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.