CVS stores near me in Dayville, CT
2177 KILLINGLY CMNS
DAYVILLE, CT, 06241
Dayville, Connecticut Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Dayville area. In fact, there are 18 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a vacationer packing up for your next trip or getting refills for your home, we've got you covered. If you booked a red-eye, and need to fill prescriptions as you're hurriedly preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Dayville is what you need. Along with the 3 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 15 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Dayville
In Dayville, there's a lot to do, including catching a game at Cornerstone Farm. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what comes your way. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Dayville is the place to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Day Kimball Hospital 330 Pomfret St Putnam, CT, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Dayville Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Dayville pharmacies are glad to provide the following services to meet the demands of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Dayville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Killingly CMNS location. Create a customized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Dayville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Dayville offer ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Dayville, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dayville, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dayville, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dayville, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dayville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dayville, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Dayville, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dayville, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dayville, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dayville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dayville, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.