CVS stores near me in East Hartford, CT
972 SILVER LN.
EAST HARTFORD, CT, 06118
20 BURNSIDE AVENUE
EAST HARTFORD, CT, 06108
16 MAIN ST.
EAST HARTFORD, CT, 06118
East Hartford, Connecticut Pharmacies
East Hartford citizens, from college students at Trinity College to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their medication refills locally. There are 75 East Hartford area CVS pharmacies to help you find the pharmaceutical care you seek. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near East Hartford, such as when you have to make a red-eye, you will be happy to know CVS has 13 24-hour pharmacies near town. You'll even find 53 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not look for a parking spot.
Your East Hartford Pharmacy
You have several options if you're looking for something to do in East Hartford, like cheering on your team at Pratt & Whitney Stadium East Gate. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, whatever happens. Finding the best pharmacy in East Hartford not only provides somewhere to get new orders from Hartford Hospital; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items you desire to get through your day or make your next trip successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in East Hartford
CVS pharmacies in East Hartford are dedicated to meeting the demands of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Burnside Avenue location help you find medication in East Hartford at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through accessing medication delivery in East Hartford (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near East Hartford offer ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy East Hartford, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in East Hartford, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in East Hartford, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in East Hartford, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in East Hartford, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in East Hartford, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in East Hartford, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in East Hartford, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in East Hartford, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in East Hartford!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in East Hartford, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.