CVS stores near me in Enfield, CT
875 ENFIELD ST, ENFIELD PLAZA SHOPPES
ENFIELD, CT, 06082
47 HAZARD AVE
ENFIELD, CT, 06082
90 ELM ST
ENFIELD, CT, 06082
Enfield, Connecticut Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Enfield area. In fact, there are 68 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication prior to beginning another year at Bay Path University or getting ready for a big vacation, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you are catching a late flight out of Bradley International, and need to fill prescriptions as part of your last-minute preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Enfield is what you're looking for. In addition to the 11 24-hour pharmacies, there are 49 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to get out of your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Enfield Pharmacy
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of catching a game at Walker Grandstand or enjoying Springfield Armory National Historic Site, you will surely find a lot to do in Enfield. No matter what adventures are heading your way, CVS helps keep you ready. Finding the best pharmacy in Enfield does more than provide somewhere to pick up a new order from Johnson Memorial Hospital; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items needed to get through your day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Enfield Services
Enfield CVS pharmacies are here to meet the demands of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Enfield at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Hazard Avenue location. Create a customized plan with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your medication. Get your prescriptions in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes such as prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Enfield (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Enfield.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Enfield, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Enfield, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Enfield, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Enfield, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Enfield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Enfield, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Enfield, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Enfield, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Enfield, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Enfield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Enfield, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.