CVS stores near me in Granby, CT
20 BANK ST.
GRANBY, CT, 06035
Granby, Connecticut Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Granby area is easy. In fact, there are 70 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a traveler packing up for an upcoming trip or getting refills for your home, we've got you covered. If you're catching a late flight out of Bradley International, and need a prescription refill as part of your last-minute packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Granby is what you'll need. Along with the 12 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 48 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to get out of your car and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Granby
You are sure to have plenty to keep you busy in Granby but to fully enjoy your day, you need to be able to handle what comes your way. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever you choose to do. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Granby is the place to go for prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Granby CVS Pharmacies Services
Granby CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Granby at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Bank Street location. Develop a personalized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through managing prescription delivery in Granby (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Granby.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Granby, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Granby, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Granby, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Granby, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Granby, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Granby, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Granby, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Granby, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Granby, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Granby!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Granby, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.