CVS stores near me in Hebron, CT
110 MAIN STREET
HEBRON, CT, 06248
Pharmacies in Hebron, Connecticut
Hebron locals, from students at Eastern Connecticut State University to travelers packing for their next trip, all can get their prescription refills nearby. There are 51 CVS pharmacies in the Hebron area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you seek. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Hebron, such as when you booked a late flight, you will be glad to know you can find 9 24-hour pharmacies near town. You'll also find 35 drive-thru pharmacies near town for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hebron
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you the things you require. This is extra important in Hebron, where there is so much to do, and you need to be ready to deal with what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. Finding the best pharmacy in Hebron does more than provide a place to fill a new order from Rockville General Hospital; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items needed to make it through the day or make your next trip successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Hebron
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. services to meet the requirements of every local, including are offered at our Hebron pharmacies to meet the requirements of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Main Street location help you find medication in Hebron at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes like medication delivery in Hebron (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hebron.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Get over-the-counter items and prescription drugs at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Hebron, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hebron, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hebron, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hebron, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hebron, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hebron, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Hebron, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hebron, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hebron, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hebron!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hebron, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.