CVS stores near me in Litchfield, CT
Pharmacies in Litchfield, Connecticut
There are 27 in the Litchfield area, so you are likely to find one close to home. If you are packing up to head out of town or a local staying at home, your meds are vital, and your neighborhood CVS helps you get them. There are times when you realize you need a refill late at night. When this occurs, you'll be relieved to learn you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near Litchfield. Additionally, you'll find 19 drive-thru pharmacies near the area on the occasions when you don't have time to park your car.
Your Litchfield Pharmacy
You're sure to have plenty to keep you busy in Litchfield but to have a carefree day, you have to be able to deal with what life throws at you. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. Finding the best pharmacy in Litchfield does more than give you a place to get new orders from Charlotte Hungerford Hospital; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items you require to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Litchfield
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Litchfield to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Street location help our patients get rapid refills in Litchfield at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with managing medication refills, prescription delivery in Litchfield (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Litchfield provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get everyday items as well as prescription meds at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Litchfield, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Litchfield, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Litchfield, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Litchfield, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Litchfield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Litchfield, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Litchfield, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Litchfield, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Litchfield, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Litchfield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Litchfield, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.