CVS stores near me in Meriden, CT
839 EAST MAIN STREET
MERIDEN, CT, 06450
540 WEST MAIN STREET
MERIDEN, CT, 06451
153 BROAD ST
MERIDEN, CT, 06450
474 CHAMBERLAIN HWY
MERIDEN, CT, 06451
Meriden, Connecticut Pharmacies
The Meriden area has 74 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to find the prescription drugs you're after no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to refill prescriptions before heading off to Wesleyan University, vacationers preparing for an upcoming adventure and locals who require ongoing support all have their prescription medication needs taken care of. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Meriden, like when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, there are 10 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, if you're in a rush and can't take the time to park, the 51 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Meriden Pharmacy
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of having fun at Bayou Bay or cheering on your team at Southington Stadium, you're sure to find a lot to do in Meriden. No matter what adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you ready. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Meriden, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Gaylord Specialty Healthcare / Gaylord Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Meriden
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our Meriden pharmacies are happy to offer the following services to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Main Street store help our patients get rapid refills in Meriden at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Meriden (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Meriden provide ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get prescription medication and over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Meriden, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Meriden, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Meriden, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Meriden, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Meriden, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Meriden, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Meriden, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Meriden, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Meriden, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Meriden!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Meriden, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.