CVS stores near me in Middletown, CT
308 MAIN STREET EXTENSION
MIDDLETOWN, CT, 06457
675 WASHINGTON STREET
MIDDLETOWN, CT, 06457
Middletown, Connecticut Pharmacies
You can shop at 70 CVS pharmacies in the Middletown area, making it a snap for locals to find their prescription medication. Students preparing to move in for another semester at Wesleyan University, globetrotters getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and Middletown natives all can get their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Middletown is the only option, like when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, CVS has 11 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, you find yourself so short on time that you can't take the time to find a parking spot. When this is the case, the 49 drive-thru drugstores in Middletown are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Middletown
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get what you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Middletown, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready to deal with what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Middletown not only gives you somewhere to get a new prescription from Middlesex Hospital; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items required to make it through your day or make your next outing a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Middletown
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Middletown to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Middletown at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Main Street Extension location. Create a personalized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Buy your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with processes such as prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Middletown (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Middletown offer ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Middletown, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Middletown, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Middletown, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Middletown, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Middletown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Middletown, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Middletown, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Middletown, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Middletown, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Middletown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Middletown, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.