CVS stores near me in Naugatuck, CT
98 BRIDGE ST.
NAUGATUCK, CT, 06770
Pharmacies in Naugatuck, Connecticut
Since there are 62 CVS pharmacies in the Naugatuck area, there's a good chance you will have one close to home. Whether you are getting your bags ready for a trip out of town, a student living at Post University, or a local staying at home, your meds are important, and CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you realize you need more of your meds in the middle of the night. When this happens, you'll be glad to learn you can find 7 24-hour pharmacies near Naugatuck. There are also 44 drive-thru locations near Naugatuck on the occasions when you don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Naugatuck
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you need. This is especially important in Naugatuck, where there is a lot to doófrom spending the day having fun at Brass City Raceway & Axe Throwing to catching some rays at Litchfield Town Beach. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Naugatuck is the place to go for getting a prescription order after a visit to Saint Mary's Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Naugatuck Services
CVS pharmacies in Naugatuck are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Bridge Street location help you get prescriptions refilled in Naugatuck at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Naugatuck (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Naugatuck.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase prescription medication or everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Naugatuck, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Naugatuck, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Naugatuck, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Naugatuck, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Naugatuck, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Naugatuck, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Naugatuck, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Naugatuck, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Naugatuck, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Naugatuck!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Naugatuck, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.