CVS stores near me in New London, CT
817 BANK STREET
NEW LONDON, CT, 06320
New London, Connecticut Pharmacies
New London locals, from college students at United States Coast Guard Academy to globetrotters getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs nearby. There are 15 New London area CVS pharmacies to help you get the medicinal care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near New London, like when you've booked a late flight, you will be glad to know you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near town. You can also find 13 drive-thru drugstores in town for those times when you're pressed for time and can't go inside.
Your New London Pharmacy
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of having fun at Splash Park or catching a game at Cadet Memorial Field, there is plenty to do in New London. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in New London, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Affiliate at Lawrence and Memorial Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in New London
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS realizes that. The following services are available at our New London pharmacies to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Bank Street location help our patients get medication refilled in New London at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes like medication refills, medication delivery in New London (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near New London.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy New London, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in New London, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in New London, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in New London, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in New London, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in New London, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in New London, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in New London, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in New London, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in New London!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in New London, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.