CVS stores near me in Newington, CT
1181 MAIN STREET
NEWINGTON, CT, 06111
3265 BERLIN TURNPIKE
NEWINGTON, CT, 06111
Newington, Connecticut Pharmacies
The Newington area has 75 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to locate the medicine you require in any part of town. Students looking to refill prescriptions before heading off to Charter Oak State College, globetrotters packing for an upcoming adventure and locals in need of regular care can all get their pharmaceutical demands met. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Newington, such as when you've booked a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 13 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, if you're in a hurry and would rather not get out of your car to go inside, the 53 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Newington
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you need. In Newington, this is extra important because there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're taking it all in. Locating the best pharmacy in Newington not only provides the ability to pick up a new prescription from Rocky Hill Medical Center; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you require to get through the day or make your next outing a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Newington
Newington CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Main Street location help our patients find prescription drugs in Newington at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Newington (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Newington provide ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Newington, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Newington, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Newington, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Newington, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Newington, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Newington, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Newington, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Newington, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Newington, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Newington!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Newington, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.