CVS stores near me in Newtown, CT
6 QUEEN STREET
NEWTOWN, CT, 06470
Newtown, Connecticut Pharmacies
The Newtown area has 53 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to buy the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to moving into housing at Western Connecticut State University, travelers getting ready for an upcoming trip and locals who require ongoing care can all get their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Newtown, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 6 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you're short on time and don't want to take the time to park, the 32 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Newtown
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Newtown, where there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Xtreme Play Extreme Adventure Park ó CT's #1 Amusement Park to relaxing at Pine Ledge. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Newtown, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Danbury Hospital Sleep Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Newtown
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our Newtown pharmacies are glad to provide the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Newtown at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Queen Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your medications in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Newtown (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Newtown offer ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get everyday items or prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Newtown, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Newtown, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Newtown, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Newtown, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Newtown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Newtown, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Newtown, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Newtown, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Newtown, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Newtown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Newtown, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.