CVS stores near me in North Haven, CT
North Haven, Connecticut Pharmacies
The North Haven area has 58 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to buy the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. Students looking to refill prescriptions prior to heading off to Quinnipiac University, globetrotters packing for their next adventure and locals in need of ongoing coverage can all get their pharmaceutical demands covered. Sometimes you need a 24-hour pharmacy near North Haven, like when you booked a late flight. Luckily, there are 7 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, if you're in a rush and can't get out of your car to go inside, the 43 drive-thru drugstores in the area can meet your needs.
Your North Haven Pharmacy
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Funz Trampoline Park Hamden or cheering on your team at Vanacore Football Stadium & Track, there is plenty to do in North Haven. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what you do. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in North Haven is the place to go for getting a new prescription after being released from Gaylord Specialty Healthcare / Gaylord Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in North Haven Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS knows that. services to meet the demands of every local, including are offered at our pharmacies in North Haven to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Washington Avenue location help our patients get rapid refills in North Haven at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. They offer medication delivery in North Haven (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near North Haven provide ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy for over-the-counter items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy North Haven, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in North Haven, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in North Haven, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in North Haven, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in North Haven, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in North Haven, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in North Haven, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in North Haven, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in North Haven, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in North Haven!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in North Haven, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.