CVS stores near me in Norwalk, CT
327 MAIN AVENUE
NORWALK, CT, 06851
696 WEST AVE.
NORWALK, CT, 06850
6 WILLARD RD.
NORWALK, CT, 06851
281 CONNECTICUT AVE.
NORWALK, CT, 06854
Pharmacies in Norwalk, Connecticut
The Norwalk area has 73 CVS pharmacies, so there is a good chance you will find one nearby. If you're packing up to head out of town, a student starting a new term at Fairfield University, or a local staying at home, you need your meds, and CVS helps get them to you. Emergencies happen at any time. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to know CVS has 11 24-hour pharmacies near Norwalk. You'll also find 28 drive-thru locations near town in case you do not have time to park your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Norwalk
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you the things you require to make it through the day. In Norwalk, this is especially important, as there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to relaxing at Ten Eycks Beach or enjoying Weir Farm National Historic Site. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Norwalk, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Silver Hill Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Norwalk Services
Norwalk CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the needs of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Main Avenue location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Norwalk at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with managing prescription delivery in Norwalk (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Norwalk.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Norwalk, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Norwalk, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Norwalk, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Norwalk, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Norwalk, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Norwalk, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Norwalk, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Norwalk, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Norwalk, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Norwalk!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Norwalk, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.