CVS stores near me in Prospect, CT
Prospect, Connecticut Pharmacies
You will find 62 CVS pharmacies in the Prospect area, making it a snap for members of the community to get their medication. Students preparing to move in for another term at Post University, travelers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can get their prescription drugs without traveling too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Prospect is the only solution, such as when you have to make a late flight. Fortunately, you can find 8 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you end up being so pressed for time that you can't take the time to find a parking space. When this is the case, the 44 drive-thru locations near town can meet your needs.
Your Prospect Pharmacy
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Brass City Raceway & Axe Throwing, cheering on your team at Cheshire High School Football Field, or relaxing at Litchfield Town Beach, you are sure to find something fun to do in Prospect. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you get the items you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Prospect is where to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Saint Mary's Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Prospect Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. Our Prospect pharmacies are proud to offer services to meet the needs of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Prospect at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Waterbury Road location. Develop a personalized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes including prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Prospect (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Prospect.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Prospect, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Prospect, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Prospect, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Prospect, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Prospect, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Prospect, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Prospect, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Prospect, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Prospect, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Prospect!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Prospect, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.