CVS stores near me in Stratford, CT
1 HAWLEY LANE
STRATFORD, CT, 06614
1425 BARNUM AVENUE
STRATFORD, CT, 06614
Stratford, Connecticut Pharmacies
The Stratford area has 52 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to get the medicine you need in any part of town. Students hoping to refill prescriptions before heading off to University Of Bridgeport, travelers getting ready for an upcoming adventure and locals in need of daily care all have their prescription medication needs covered. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Stratford, like when you booked a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 7 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, if you are short on time and can't take the time to park, the 27 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Stratford Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you the things you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Stratford, where there is a lot to doófrom spending the day having fun at Splash Pad at Eisenhower Park to laying on the sand at Fort Trumbull Beach. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Stratford, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Bridgeport Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Stratford Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our Stratford pharmacies are happy to provide the following services to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Barnum Avenue location help you find medication in Stratford at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Stratford (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Stratford offer ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase everyday items and prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Stratford, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Stratford, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Stratford, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Stratford, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Stratford, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Stratford, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Stratford, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Stratford, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Stratford, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Stratford!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Stratford, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.