CVS stores near me in Suffield, CT
163 MOUNTAIN RD,
SUFFIELD, CT, 06078
Pharmacies in Suffield, Connecticut
The Suffield area has 68 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to buy the medicine you need no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to refill prescriptions before starting classes at Bay Path University, globetrotters getting ready for their next adventure and locals in need of ongoing care all have their prescription medication needs met. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Suffield, such as when you need to catch a red-eye out of Bradley International. Fortunately, there are 11 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, if you are trying to be quick and don't want to take the time to park, the 48 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Suffield Pharmacy
There is so much to do in Suffield, like enjoying Springfield Armory National Historic Site or catching a game at Walker Grandstand. Whatever your plans for the day, CVS helps get you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Suffield does more than give you the ability to fill a new prescription from Optifast Program At Mercy Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you require to get through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Suffield
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Suffield are glad to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Suffield at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Mountain Road location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Suffield (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Suffield.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
Get over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Suffield, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Suffield, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Suffield, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Suffield, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Suffield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Suffield, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Suffield, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Suffield, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Suffield, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Suffield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Suffield, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.