CVS stores near me in Terryville, CT
311 MAIN ST, VILLAGE PLAZA
TERRYVILLE, CT, 06786
Terryville, Connecticut Pharmacies
Terryville citizens, from college students at Post University to globetrotters getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription refills without going too far. There are 62 CVS pharmacies in the Terryville area to help provide the medicinal care you need. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Terryville, such as when you've booked a red-eye, you will be glad to know you can find 8 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you can find 41 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're pressed for time and would rather not find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Terryville
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you what you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Terryville, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready to deal with what life throws at you and to have a carefree day. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Terryville, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Fresenius Medical Care at Bristol Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
Terryville CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Terryville are glad to offer services to meet the needs of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Terryville at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Main Street location. Set up a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your medications in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Terryville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Terryville.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find everyday items and prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Terryville, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Terryville, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Terryville, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Terryville, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Terryville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Terryville, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Terryville, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Terryville, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Terryville, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Terryville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Terryville, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.