CVS stores near me in Unionville, CT
45 SOUTH MAIN ST, FARMINGTON PLAZA
UNIONVILLE, CT, 06085
Unionville, Connecticut Pharmacies
The Unionville area has 77 CVS pharmacies, so you are sure to have one close to home. If you are packing up to head out of town, a student taking classes at Central Connecticut State University, or a local staying at home, your prescription medication is important, and your local CVS helps get them to you. Emergencies can happen any time of day or night. When this happens, you'll be happy to know CVS has 12 24-hour pharmacies near Unionville. There are also 53 drive-thru drugstores in Unionville for when you don't have time to look for parking.
Your Unionville Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you what you need. In Unionville, this is especially important, as there is so much to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Pine Lake Adventure Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Unionville is the place to go for getting a new prescription after a visit to Fresenius Medical Care at Bristol Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Unionville CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Unionville are happy to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Unionville at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Main Street location. Set up an individualized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. They offer medication delivery in Unionville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Unionville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get prescription drugs or everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Unionville, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Unionville, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Unionville, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Unionville, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Unionville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Unionville, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Unionville, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Unionville, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Unionville, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Unionville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Unionville, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.