CVS stores near me in Waterford, CT
106 BOSTON POST ROAD
WATERFORD, CT, 06385
900 HARTFORD TPKE
WATERFORD, CT, 06385
Waterford, Connecticut Pharmacies
The Waterford area has 15 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to get the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to starting classes at Connecticut College, vacationers getting ready for an upcoming vacation and residents in need of regular coverage all have their pharmaceutical needs covered. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Waterford, like when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, there are 3 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, if you're in a hurry and don't want to leave your car to go inside, the 13 drive-thru pharmacies near town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Waterford
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you the things you need. This is extra important in Waterford, where there is so much to doóincluding spending the day having fun at Bounce Indoor Inflatable Park. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Waterford does more than give you the ability to get a new order from Lawrence + Memorial Hospital; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items you need to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Waterford Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Waterford pharmacies are proud to offer the following services to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Waterford at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Hartford Tpke location. Develop an individualized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Buy your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes like prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Waterford (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Waterford offer ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Waterford, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Waterford, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Waterford, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Waterford, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Waterford, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Waterford, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Waterford, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Waterford, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Waterford, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Waterford!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Waterford, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.