CVS stores near me in Westport, CT
397 POST ROAD EAST
WESTPORT, CT, 06880
Pharmacies in Westport, Connecticut
The Westport area has 61 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to locate the prescription drugs you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to refill prescriptions prior to starting classes at Fairfield University, travelers preparing for their next vacation and locals in need of daily support can all get their pharmaceutical needs covered. There are times when you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Westport, like when you booked a late flight. Fortunately, there are 10 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you're short on time and would rather not take the time to find a parking spot, the 28 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Westport
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you need. This is especially important in Westport, where there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Lake Mohegan Splash Pad to laying on the sand at Marvin Beach or taking in Weir Farm National Historic Site. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Westport, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Silver Hill Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Westport Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. services to meet the needs of all residents, including are offered at our pharmacies in Westport to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Westport at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Post Road East location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with accessing prescription refills, medication delivery in Westport (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Westport offer everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items and prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Westport, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Westport, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Westport, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Westport, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Westport, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Westport, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Westport, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Westport, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Westport, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Westport!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Westport, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.