CVS stores near me in Winsted, CT
47 MAIN ST.
WINSTED, CT, 06098
Winsted, Connecticut Pharmacies
You can shop at 22 CVS pharmacies in the Winsted area, which makes it easy to get your medication. Travelers packing up before leaving town, and Winsted natives all can buy their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Winsted is the only choice, like when you booked a late flight. Fortunately, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Similarly, you could be in such a hurry that you don't want to get out of your car to shop. In such instances, the 14 drive-thru locations near the area will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Winsted
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Winsted, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are taking it all in. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Winsted is the place to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Winsted
Winsted CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical demands of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Main Street store help our patients get medication refilled in Winsted at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes like medication refills, medication delivery in Winsted (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Winsted.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Winsted, CT Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Winsted, CT?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Winsted, CT deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Winsted, CT?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Winsted, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Winsted, CT?
For pharmacy delivery in Winsted, Connecticut, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Connecticut offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Winsted, CT?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Connecticut. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Winsted, CT?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Winsted!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Winsted, CT offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.