CVS stores near me in Ocean View, DE
54 ATLANTIC AVE.
OCEAN VIEW, DE, 19970
Ocean View, Delaware Pharmacies
Ocean View residents, from those happy to relax at home to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription drugs without going too far. There are 8 CVS pharmacies in the Ocean View area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you seek. There will sometimes be days when you are in a hurry and can't spend the time to park your car. Thankfully, there are 7 drive thru pharmacies in Ocean View in town to help you get your meds as quickly and easily.
Your Ocean View Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you the things you require. This is especially important in Ocean View, where there is so much to doófrom spending the day having fun at Viking Golf & Go-Karts to relaxing at Primehook Beach. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Ocean View, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after being discharged from Selbyville Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require.
Ocean View CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Ocean View are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Atlantic Avenue store help you find prescription drugs in Ocean View at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Ocean View (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Ocean View offer everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items as well as prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Ocean View, DE Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Ocean View, DE?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Ocean View, DE deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Ocean View, DE?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Ocean View, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Ocean View, DE?
For pharmacy delivery in Ocean View, Delaware, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Delaware offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Ocean View, DE?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Delaware. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Ocean View, DE?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Ocean View!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Ocean View, DE offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.