CVS stores near me in Apalachicola, FL
139 AVENUE E
APALACHICOLA, FL, 32320
Apalachicola, Florida Pharmacies
The Apalachicola area has 2 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to locate the prescription drugs you need no matter what part of town you're in. Globetrotters getting ready for an upcoming adventure and residents who require regular support can all get their prescription medication requirements covered. Occasionally, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself running late and don't have time to do some shopping. Fortunately, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near Apalachicola in town to help you get your medication and get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Apalachicola
There's so much to do in Apalachicola, and sometimes when you're seeing it all you need to prepare for the unexpected. No matter what adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy helps you get what you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Apalachicola is the place to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from George E. Weems Memorial Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Apalachicola Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Apalachicola are happy to provide services to meet the needs of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Avenue East store help you find medication in Apalachicola at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer medication delivery in Apalachicola (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Apalachicola.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription drugs and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Apalachicola, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Apalachicola, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Apalachicola, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Apalachicola, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Apalachicola, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Apalachicola, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Apalachicola, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Apalachicola, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Apalachicola, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Apalachicola!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Apalachicola, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.