CVS stores near me in Apollo Beach, FL
6202 US HWY 41 N
APOLLO BEACH, FL, 33572
Apollo Beach, Florida Pharmacies
With 51 CVS pharmacies in the Apollo Beach area, there is a good chance you'll find one a short distance away. If you're getting your luggage ready for a fun tripor a local enjoying life in Apollo Beach, you have to have your prescription drugs, and your nearby CVS can help get them to you. Emergencies can happen at any time. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to learn you can find 14 24-hour pharmacies near Apollo Beach. Additionally, you will find 39 drive-thru pharmacies near town on the occasions when you don't have time to park your car.
Your Apollo Beach Pharmacy
In Apollo Beach, there is plenty to do, including catching a game at Papa Johns Field. No matter what adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you prepared. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Apollo Beach, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Apollo Beach Family Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Apollo Beach Services
CVS pharmacies in Apollo Beach are committed to meeting the requirements of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the US Highway 41 North store help our patients get medication refilled in Apollo Beach at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes like prescription refills, medication delivery in Apollo Beach (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Apollo Beach.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Apollo Beach, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Apollo Beach, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Apollo Beach, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Apollo Beach, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Apollo Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Apollo Beach, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Apollo Beach, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Apollo Beach, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Apollo Beach, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Apollo Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Apollo Beach, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.