CVS stores near me in Arcadia, FL
4 S. BREVARD AVE.
ARCADIA, FL, 34266
Arcadia, Florida Pharmacies
The Arcadia area has 2 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to get the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. Travelers packing for an upcoming vacation and residents who require regular coverage can all get their prescription medication needs covered. Occasionally, for whatever reason, you find yourself in a rush and do not have time to do some shopping. Thankfully, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Arcadia in town so you can refill your prescription and get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Your Arcadia Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Arcadia, and occasionally when you're going about your day you need to be prepared for anything. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, whatever you do. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Arcadia, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from DeSoto Memorial Hospital DMH, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Arcadia
Arcadia CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South Brevard Avenue store help you get rapid refills in Arcadia at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Arcadia (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Arcadia offer ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Arcadia, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Arcadia, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Arcadia, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Arcadia, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Arcadia, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Arcadia, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Arcadia, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Arcadia, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Arcadia, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Arcadia!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Arcadia, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.