CVS stores near me in Auburndale, FL
99 MAGNOLIA AVE
AUBURNDALE, FL, 33823
Pharmacies in Auburndale, Florida
Auburndale residents, from students at Florida Polytechnic University to travelers packing for their next trip, all can get their prescription refills nearby. There are 21 CVS pharmacies in the Auburndale area to help you find the pharmaceutical care you seek. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Auburndale, such as when you've booked a red-eye, you will be happy to know you can find 4 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you'll find 17 drive-thru drugstores in Auburndale for those times when you're trying to save time and would rather not find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Auburndale
You have numerous possibilities for things to do in Auburndale, including cheering on your team at Lake Myrtle Sports Park. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, whatever you do. Locating the best pharmacy in Auburndale does more than provide somewhere to pick up new orders from Winter Haven Hospital; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to get through your day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Auburndale Services
Auburndale CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Auburndale at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Magnolia Avenue location. Set up a customized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes like prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Auburndale (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Auburndale.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy for everyday items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Auburndale, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Auburndale, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Auburndale, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Auburndale, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Auburndale, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Auburndale, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Auburndale, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Auburndale, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Auburndale, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Auburndale!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Auburndale, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.